Sunday, September 20, 2009

Birthday in a Box







I cannot remember where I found this idea, if it was yours, let me know and I will gladly give you the credit. Anyway, I found this while blog hopping and thought it would make a neat scrapbook/photo/card idea. I have a friend that I have been friends with since high school and we are now in our 50's and it was recently our birthdays. As usual, I missed seeing her on her birthday and never got around to mailing her card so I made this for her instead. I think she really liked it. She is very crafty but has not gotten into stamping. What's up with that? Well, you can't do it all. The Designer Paper is retired and was called Ginger Blossom. I don't think she will know or be disappointed that I used retired paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment