Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Button on Right of my Blog


I have added a new button to the right of my blog. It is the coolest thing ever. It is a color combo maker for the color challenged. I know sometimes you get stuck in a rut (or is it just me?) and you seem to stay with your favorite colors. This little button takes the guess work out of it for you to come up with new colors. Just play with it and click up a combo. It is FREE to use! So get out there and make up some combos and get to stamping! I look forward to seeing what you come up with, so feel free to share!
You can check out some of my latest creations by scrolling through my blog and seeing what colors I have come up with or have "cased" from others. I love to try new colors and have been really working on my Christmas cards and trying new colors. Don't worry, if they are too "non-traditional" I am not using them in my stamp-a-stack. But hey, a girl has to try, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment