Friday, September 5, 2008

Stampers Swap Meet

This Saturday, September 13th from 10 - 3 will be my first ever Stampers Swap Meet. I hope this will become an annual event. We will get together at the Burnt Hickory church of Christ building and make 12 great projects - no cards. For more info see my website at www.pamperedstampers.stampinup.net. All the supplies you need will be provided including a boxed lunch! I will also have door prizes. You will get all the instructions to remake all these great projects at home. This is one you will not want to miss! I have added a teaser so you can see one of the projects we will be making...a cute purse notepad with pen. Please email me by Tuesday, Sept. 9th to save your spot. Also, for extra fun bring a few handmade cards to swap with others who will be there and go home with lots of wonderful ideas/cards to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment