Monday, February 13, 2017

Valentine Treats from My Paper Pumpkin

I am always a bit late on posting the Paper Pumpkin kit projects and this month is no exception. People get them in different places sooner or later and mine seem to come a bit late. But never fear, I get them done. This last month was a Valentine project and it is so cute. As you may know, I have been working in schools for the past 17 years and that never leaves me a shortage of folks to craft for and this year I have made a passel of these darling boxes. I filled them with Dove chocolate hearts and called them done. It is all in the details. So cute, if you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin  you get this kit before it is gone. If you don't subscribe...why not? For only 19.95 (including S&H) you can have kits like this mailed to your home monthly! Subscribe here and be sure to choose me as your demonstrator!




No comments:

Post a Comment