Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Well, I almost did it. I am finishing this last post for the official Christmas season on December 1st at 3:30 in the morning. It would seem that the cortisone shot in my knee has left me sleepless, restless and a migraine. Oh well, my knee is not hurting and I am able to get a lot accomplished. Always a plus at this time of year!

Today I am showing another One Sheet Wonder Class. Why is it called a one sheet wonder?  The basis of the stack is one sheet of 12 x 12 designer paper. I love this set and may make more for my mailouts. Why not, I have plenty of time since I am really posting so early! Less stress is my motto. And if you notice, I have started posting mostly every other day and that leaves room for me to play with challenges if I have time or the inclination to do so.

This project made 7 cards and 1 little box or you could make 9 cards with a couple of little alterations.

No comments:

Post a Comment