Saturday, May 30, 2015

Creating Pretty Cards – Card/Tag Challenge #47!!

047

Playing with Craft Project Central...the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch for the month of May. Of course, this is the final hour. I have been so busy ending school that I have not done much stamping even though I want to. So, I am sittin down on Saturday to try to catch up on crafting and blogging. I actually made 2 cards for this sketch as they give away free tutorials if they get 10 or more cards and when I looked there were only 8. This is card #1.




**Yay, we had 10 awesome submissions again in May and are able to give a way a free subscription!! The winner for May was card #9 designed by Judi’s Cuties!! Judi, thank you so much for sharing your pretty card(s) !! Please contact us at contactus@craftprojectcentral.comto let us know which month you would like free!! Congratulations and thank you again for sharing your awesome creativity with us!**

No comments:

Post a Comment