Monday, October 6, 2014

Shampoo Fun - A Recycled Project

When I was much younger part of the fun of travelling had to do with all those little bottles of shampoo and such that they put in your room. Well, I am a lot older now and I am no less amused by these little bottles.  This one had shampoo in it and after a thorough washing and soaking I was able to use it to hold these delicious little candies. It holds a good bit. I was surprised how many handfuls it took to fill it! I simply cut a piece of the fun Motley Monsters DSP to wrap it and then stamped Frankie and water colored his face and socks. Add a little ribbon and you are done.


2 comments:

  1. Adorable, Judi! I love these little bottles...and what a great way to re-use them! Thanks for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these bottles filled with treats! How FUN! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete