Wednesday, August 13, 2014

CCMC315 - Sketch Challenge


Yes, it is official. Summer is over when school starts back wherever you are. Here in Oklahoma, school starts tomorrow for me. But back in Atlanta, they officially started on the 4th! Now on to the sketch. Again I am playing late but I really love this sketch. I love how that you can either use strips of DSP or stamp your own lines...anything goes. I am showing off the Confetti Celebration DSP on my card. I woke up very early...4 AM to catch up and send out a couple of birthday cards. This it the one I made for today's sketch.




4 comments:

  1. What a fun and colorful birthday card! Love the patterns - screams "Par-tay"! Thanks for joining us in the Sketch Challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and such a fun birthday card! Love the greeting inside the circle and scallops! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this time on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The designer paper makes such a wonderful background. Thanks so much for joining the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and colorful card Judi! Love all the different patterns of DSP, and even it's name says "celebrate"!! : ) So glad you could join us this week for the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete