Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I Freakin' Love You!

Finally I get a chance to use this stamp! I think the Yippee Skippee set is so cute. I know some have 'dissed' this saying but I never would have thought anything about it except that it is so cute! So, I saw a card with watercoloring on it and decided I would try my hand at it. It was actually very simple.

First, I chose my watercolor paper and cut it to size. Then I punched a heart out of scratch card stock and used it to color my hearts on the paper with a white crayon.

Next I put some water in an empty stamp box and added a drop of real red re-inker to it. I took a paint brush and made my first stripe. Then I added more water and made a 2nd stripe and one more bit of water to make the 3rd stripe. I added a little of the light to the dark side just to even things out.

When I got the look I was going for I stopped and made it into the card you see here.





What do you think??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment