Monday, February 10, 2014

CCMC289 - Sketch Challenge


This was a sketch challenge this week with CCMC and I was a little unsure of what to do. Then I remembered the beautiful watercolor notes and read Mary's note about being over winter! I too and over winter. I like it cold and wintry through the holidays but then it can pass as far as I am concerned. I had poppies planted at my house in GA and being a little homesick for the soon to be flowering plants at home I decided to plant my own poppies on this card.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the watercolored poppies! So soft and pretty! And the banners with the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so lovely! I have always loved this stamp set and you did such a great job watercoloring the poppies. Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice way to use the watercolor notes. I love how you stamped them onto the textured paper and then watercolored them. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you stamped the poppies on the DSP! So pretty and I'm ready for spring, too! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love stamping on DSP...it always give things just a GREAT and different look! LOVE the color choices! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete