Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sketch Meets Colors

PPA188-SketchCCMC286


As you can see I am again playing with 2 challenges. Hey, a busy girl has to do what a busy girl has to do. I am moving 862 miles in a week. We are closing on one house on Tuesday and the next on Friday! Whew! Why my hubby is away in OKC I will have to play. Who knows how long before I will be set up to go again.

The sketch is from Pals Paper Arts and the colors are from Connie and Mary. I kept my card sweet and simple and I used one of the new sets called Perfect Pennants. The words in this set just spoke to me.


9 comments:

  1. Great layout! I just love that stamp from that set! I do love the way you layered it on a starburst framelit! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the simplicity of this and the starburst framing the sentiment! Thanks for joining us in the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that chevron background and the trendy look of your card. You really made the sentiment stand out with all the layering behind it. Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of the Pals Paper Arts sketch on your card. That layered label is striking on the Chevron! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun card! I like the DSP you chose combined with the starburst framelit greeting. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I"m sorry...I meant to say: Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary COLOR challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too really like this set and love how you've layered it on your card! Very clean and simple and striking! Love it! (p.s., I live in north OKC! Welcome to OK!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sketch to use with our color challenge this week. The sentiment layer looks great! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great CAS card...love that ampersand! Good luck with the move... Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete