Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Technique Tuesday - Orange and Black...A Halloween Fact

Well, not really a fact but Orange and Black are fairly prominent colors for Halloween. The challenge at the Dynamic Duo's this week is Dark Orange and Black. Of course with Halloween so near I had to make a little treat for the kids in my class at school. I made this quick and easy candy holder that starts with a scalloped square and my Big Shot. I then scored it like a Tic-Tac-Toe board and diagonally at the 4 corners. Fold and add ribbon and you are done. I added Halloween elements using the fun Halloween Hello stamp set. Enjoy! See the bottom for a visual of scoring lines.



Score on all the orange lines

2 comments:

  1. Great little project! Would be nice & simple yet cute for all the trick or treaters that come around my neighbourhood!
    Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a 'sweet' treat box! Thank you so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete