Saturday, August 17, 2013

Not How I Imagined It...PPA168 - A Sketch Challenge

As I said in my title, it is not exactly how I imagined it but...not all cards turn out just as we thought they would. I mean, we cannot hit it out of the ballpark every time, can we? So, I wanted to play with mosaics and I used the Beautifully Baroque as my focal point. I then stamped a mosaic background and used some pretty Quarterfancy DSP and this is what I got. As I tell my kids in art projects... there are no re-do's. If you messed it up, you have to dress it up. So there, that is what I did!



2 comments:

  1. Oh Judi, don't be so hard on yourself, I think your card is sweet! Just lovely, Thanks for having fun with the PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and pretty card, even though it didn't come out how you imaged! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts! :)

    ReplyDelete