Saturday, March 16, 2013

CCMC243 - Sketch Challenge


This sketch is calling for a square card so I can handle that. I wanted to make it mail for a regular stamp price so I made it to fit in an A-2 envelope. My card is Crumb Cake, I used the Duo Scallop squares for the Expresso, layered it with the Pink Pirouette and used the stamp set Nature Walk for my pictures. I used the little postage punch to cute my images and attempted a little water coloring for the images. I made the little nest with the natural trim ribbon and used raveled it a bit. I don't think it shows but I added a little glitter to each image. IRL, it sparkles very subtly.


8 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is just delightful! I love how you watercolored the images! And the subtle details are so beautiful! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute "nature" card Judi. Great way to use the Postage Stamp Punch for all of your images. Thanks for adding to our challenge this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've broken the main panel down into four smaller postage-stamp sized pieces - perfect for this stamp set. This is a great card. Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie & Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love how you've used those beautifully coloured images on your card - great take on this weeks sketch! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie & Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous! I love the (4) postage punched panels! Beautiful flowers on a crystal blue day! Thanks for joing us this week in the sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite stamp sets - great way to use it too. I have bluebirds right now laying eggs. Today was egg #2. Thanks for joining our challenge at Create with Connie & Mary!
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you used the center panel for postage stamps...how CUTE!!! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Looks like postage stamps! Love the colors. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete