Sunday, February 24, 2013

Week 4 - Color Challenge


I cannot believe that it is already week 4 and I have truly had no free time to even look at the tutorials or play. It is only 7 days until my only daughter's wedding and I have been so busy making everything for her wedding to be perfect! Plus I have my full-time job and part-time job and am a full-time minister's wife and Sunday school teacher. Whew! However, here at the last minute I am behind on my blogging so I am quickly making a card for the weekly challenge. I followed a simple sketch and used the masculine DSP called Parker's Pattern that just happens to have all the colors of the challenge (and more). I also used The Open Sea to make a nautical card. Too bad I missed the deadline!


Simple Simon and very manly!

No comments:

Post a Comment