Friday, January 18, 2013

A Sale-a-Bration Preview

What is Sale-a-Bration? I am glad you asked. It is only the absolute best time to book a party and get lots of FREE stuff! For every $50 you spend (before S&H) you get to choose 1 of 19 items...no limit. There are stamp sets, card stock, digital disc's, buttons and ribbons, designer paper etc... This is one you will not want to miss and it is only from January 22 to March 22. I am booking parties now and in fact, I am hosting one at my home on the 26th of January at 10 AM. We will see some of the new things from the current mini and play with some of the Sale-a-Bration items all for FREE! Then, you can either order OR book a party to get more FREE goodies! This is a sqaure masculine card I made using the SAB (Sale-a-Bration) set called Feeling Sentimental with the SAB designer paper called Sycamore Street. The sentiment is from another SAB set called Vintage Verses! I got all of these items for FREE and you can too! RSVP now to let me know you will be here on the 26th to make some fun cards and earn some FREE goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment