Monday, December 31, 2012

CCMC232 - Color Challenge

These are great colors for the winter although we have not seen many blue skies this winter or late fall. Too many clouds and rain for me! In my ideal world, it would rain at night and be sunny every day. I picked an older stamp set to make my card, Greeting Card Kids. I love these little children and they are fun to color too. I did the inlaid embossing for the circles and kept it simple. As you can see, I added a bit of Primrose to make it pop!




4 comments:

  1. This little image is so adorable! Love the pop of Primrose! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The inlaid embossing looks great with the circles and the pop of primrose really stands out! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did the embedded circles...what a great look to create a unique background. That little girl is so cute! Thanks for playing along in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that little girl...need to pull her out again! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete