Saturday, September 29, 2012

Little Candy Box - CCMC 220 & Holiday Challenge





I was blog hopping and came across a tutorial for this little candy box here. It went together so quickly and easily that I made it in a matter of minutes (10). I have moved to a new position at school and in a new classroom so I will share this with my new team! Yummy and cute! Also matches the CCMC challenge for the week.


This is the subscribers challenge for the week. I never can decide if I like the sketch or the color challenges best, they are both great! I knew exactly what to do for this one. I have been wanting to play with the Sentsational  Season stamp set but have not yet. So, I pulled it out and made a delicious cup of cocoa!



10 comments:

  1. Yum! Love the candy box. It's a great way to display treats for any holiday! Thanks for joining us at Create With Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute candy holder! Love the way you used the challenge colors! Very creative!! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi these are both totally fabulous. I really like the winter themed card and love how the colors give a cool brisk feel. Thanks for playing along with both Create with Connie and Mary challenges this week. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many things you can do with this box design! O think I will make a few to keep on my stampin tables! Thanks for playing along this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who could pass up a peppermint pattie? Darling basket and it will tempt everyone who walks by! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your little box to keep your stash of goodies and the card is equally adorable. So glad you joined us this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did anyone try the basket link? I don't think that it works. It takes me directly to "here" links. :) Love this little basket and would like to make it. TFS! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both just wonderful! LOVE your sweet little treat holder and the card is just DELIGHTFUL! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK...Mary said the same thing I was going to say...super cute treat holder and I love the cocoa mug card in those colors! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge (and 3D favor challenge) this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I fixed the box link...so sorry it did not work at first.

    ReplyDelete