Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pencil Tutorial

Finished Pencil
If you saw my blog here you may have asked "How did she make that?" Well, I promised a tutorial and so I had to make a few for school and now here is the low-down on how I made it. I actually made that pencil in 2010 and re-blogged it so I had to completely start over for this tutorial.





Start with  More Mustard 5 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Add a strip of Riding Hood Red 3 1/2 x 3/8"
Next add 1/4" ribbon or silver card stock

Now score long ways at the 1/4" mark across pencil
Add red sticky tape to one side on the back side, roll up using candy to measure the right width.
Add about 9-11 candies to pencil with sharp point on the end. Color with Sharpie if desired.
Now, make as many as desired. Let me know if this doesn't make sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment