Thursday, February 23, 2012

Manly Elementary Elegance

Do you find yourself challenged to make masculine cards? Well, I know I am and so are most of my stamping friends so when you see a good one you want to make it right away. I saw this one of Fran Sanbad's blog and cased it right away making a couple of minor changes. Now I have a manly man card that you can create for yourself and it is made using one of the great FREE SAB stamp sets called Elementary Elegance! A bonus: this little card took less than 5 minutes to make. This also works for the Paper Players Clean and Simple challenge this week.

5 comments:

  1. This is definitely a CAS card that any guy would like to get! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS perfection! Love the embossed background, it is a nice touch! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful CAS masculine card! I love the texture! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful CAS design! Perfect especially for masculine cards. I was just surfing the internet for inspiration and came across your blog. I make cards for our troops through Operation Write Home and enjoy checking out card maker blogs from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judi, this is one utterly CAS-tastic card! Love the rich colors and the texture. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete