Friday, February 24, 2012

CCMC 190 - A Sketch

Here is the Sketch
And this is my interpretation of the above sketch. I have just pulled out this hostess stamp set called Precious Butterflies and have been playing with it all evening. I love the soft colors of this card with the So Saffron & Wisteria Wonder. Spring is absolutely busting to come here in Hot Atlanta. I worked in the yard all afternoon after work today. I can hardly move my arms but I am still stamping! The Forsythia is in bloom as well as Cherry trees and Tulip Poplars. If that is not spring, well, it can't be far behind!

7 comments:

  1. Cute way to use the stamped layer off-centered on the framelit layer and you have lots of patience cutting the stamped image! hanks for playing with us at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like how you offset the framelit layer, too! Lovely! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty spring colors! Love the butterflies and bling! Still waiting for spring around here! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colors...so soft and springy! I really like how you have put everything together on your card...I especially love the diecut butterfly. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you offset the oval on the label piece...nice touch! Such pretty spring colors! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the framelit and I love how you cut out the flower bulb! Lovely colors too...thank you for playing along at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors you have chosen and the butterflies are so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week over at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete