Saturday, January 21, 2012

Back from Leadership!

Wow! What an experience I had. Everything was so well planned out and done up to Stampin' Up! standards. When I signed in I received a cute bag that had my name tag and detailed instructions inside. What a cute bag, plus, it can be used 3 ways, as is, without the bottom part or the bottom part of the bag is reversible to one color design!
I had to leave before the last session so I am sure I missed some of the give-a-ways but still I got some handmade chocolate in a cute box made by someone at the home office. It had dark, milk and white chocolate in it so you could have it your way. BTW, the theme this year is "My Way." I got to rub noses with some of the biggest sellers and of course I saw Shelli and Sterling!
Stampin' Up! also gave us the cutest little organizer made from the same fabric. I think this is going to be in the next mini...Holidays. Shelli actually signed all the tags for the 1350 organizers. I bet she had writer's cramp!
Here is the little box they had the chocolate in it. I am sad to report that the chocolate is gone (Mike helped). It was very good chocolate.
Stampin' Up! announced some changes and I will be sharing them with you in the next few days as I remember them! Had fun, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment