Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Boo! 
Ok, this is going to be my last Halloween post for this year. This is a little bag/box I made using my Fancy Favor die and the Big Shot. Seriously, it is a must have. I am seeing wedding favors, shower favors, little goody bags for every occasion. Today I used the Frightful Sight dsp with the cats on it. Then I punched a hole and added the clear film for a peek-a-boo. I stamped the kitty from Batty for You and added candy corn in a little cello bag tied it closed and I am ready to give another gift. I guess I am going to have to put away the Halloween stamps for a while...sniff, sniff!

I have the grandchildren coming over tonight for Halloween supper and then a little Trick-or-Treating. It is going to be fun! I can hardly wait. I don't get too many kids at my house because I am at the end of the cul-de-sac next to the pool and tennis courts (I like to pretend they are mine) and the kids don't feel its worth it to come all the way down for 1 or 2 houses. However, I have 7 bags of candy if any one is interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment