Sunday, September 25, 2011

What a Challenge!

Ok, I am playing with the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition members only sketch this week. It was a challenge for me in more than one way. First, I could not get any juices flowing, then I decided to play with My Digital Studio (MDS) and make an embellishment using the new Pick Your Poison digital download. Needless to say, I am NOT savvy with the computer and I am shaking in my boots when it comes to digitally creating something! I really need to get the hang of this but I don't want to ask my computer whiz hubby. But I did it! I made my embellishment and then quickly added it to a card to meet the challenge. I don't know if it is an exact fit for the challenge but "it'll do."

5 comments:

  1. I just love your card for this challenge. The glimmer brads are the perfect Halloween touch. Thanks for being the first to play along with this challenge at CCMC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks to me like you are getting the hang of MDS Judi. I love your center panel! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great colors - and nice job with My Digital Studio! You'll be an expert in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sooo cute! I just the different papers you used! Thanks for joining on on the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition 2011 challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job using MDS! I love those Pick Your Poison labels! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary's Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete