Friday, July 22, 2011

Clearly For You

I missed another convention...There is always next year! Anyway, I have been trying to get some sneak peeks from convention boards and here is a card I tweaked from one that I saw posted somewhere.

I also wanted to show you a great way to save card stock. In today's economy we have to pinch pennies everywhere and here is an idea for your card making pennies.  See the black behind the vanilla piece? I used the middle of it to punch my scalloped oval. See the photo's here.

Supplies used:   Clearly for You stamp set, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Very Vanilla card stock, 1st Edition DSP, Crumb Cake and StazOn Black inks, Oval and Scallop Oval punches, Black 1 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, the Framed Tulip embossing folder and the very mini brads seen on page 199 in the new catty.

No comments:

Post a Comment