Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Christmas Catalog CASE

I am playing along with Gretchen's catalog case challenge today so this is the first card I CASED. You can see her challenge here and it is open to anyone. I am starting to think Christmas so my card that I cased can be found on page 43 in the new catalog and here is my photo of it.

Now, here is my CASE of this card.

Supplies: Soft Suede, Bravo Burgundy and Naturals Ivory card stock.
Ink: More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy
Accessories:Victoria crochet trim, Big Shot, Top Note die
Stamps: Come to Bethlehem




1 comment:

  1. Judi -- Thank you so much for particpating in my Catalog CASE Contest! I was so delighted to see each and every entry. If I could, I would make everyone a winner! You did a fabulous job. Keep up the good work and Happy Stamping! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete