Monday, March 7, 2011

Sunset over Gay Paris - Sketch Challenge CCMC140


It did not turn out quite as I had imagined it, but hey, the sun does set over the Eiffel Tower! I made this for the current Sketch Challenge with Connie and Mary. I used the Artisitc Etchings and En Francois stamp sets. The colors are Stazon Black, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze and Bravo Burgundy inks. The Card is Cajun Craze, with Baja Breeze and Whisper White. Accents are the Black striped grosgrain ribbon and the Antique Brads.

5 comments:

  1. I love the little scenery you have created and the bow is wonderful! Thanks for playing at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the sunset look you created! I also love the way you did the ribbon. Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!! Your sky is beautiful! Thanks for playing along this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful sky! Love it behind the Eiffel Tower! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge!

    ReplyDelete