Monday, January 31, 2011

A Valentine Wreath


Ok, so I got this fabric during the last mini catalog but really nothing about it said Christmas to me so I saved it for this project. I had seen some of the kids at the elementary school make a wreath with fabric so I wanted to try one. I love working with fabrics but had not yet cut (or as in this case, ripped) my new fabrics open yet. I took a clothes hanger and shaped it into a heart. Then I took the whole package of Candy Cane Christmas designer fabric and split it in 2 longways. I then took it and ripped it into 1 1/2 - 2 " pieces. I did not measure just sort of guesstimated. I then just started tying the fabric on and mixed in ribbon at random. I think it turned it out great and it looks like Love to me! BTW, If you missed this fabric, you can check out more spring fabrics from Stampin' Up! Click here to see it and order!

No comments:

Post a Comment