Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Teeny Tiny Wishes


Have you missed me? I don't think so! I "pre-blogged" so that while I was gone and trying to get my feet back on the ground my blog would not go unattended. Now I am back and raring to go. I made 6 cards today and will continue to post them in order!

Today I am showing you this seasonally wonderful card using Teeny Tiny Wishes. As you may know this is a set of only words but it goes with any holiday or event. I wanted to make a Halloween card and this is what I did. I used my oldest Basic Black stamp pad (8 years old) and used the edges to make the spider web. I accented with the Nite Owl DSP and the focal point was done using a new set from the mini called, Dark and Dreary. Colors used are: Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Whisper White, Concord Crush and Old Olive.

No comments:

Post a Comment