Monday, July 5, 2010

Stamping 411 Sketch



I decided to play along with the Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch #158 this week. I actually made this on Saturday night but did not get a chance to post it until now.

I used: Very Vanilla, Real Red and Basic Black cardstock, ink and ribbon. The stamp sets used were Defining Alphabet and Define Your Life (both earned FREE with SAB sales!) I also used Three Little Words for the you, you, you. The little note pad sheet was made using Newsprint DSP and the Spiral Border Punch.

3 comments:

  1. Love this! What a great use of that alphabet set...love the idea of a mini notebook page too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to think outside the box - love your creative elements. Just a great card!
    Thanks for playing with the 411 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! I just love the define your life.. dont thing i've ever used the "you" :) This rocks.

    ReplyDelete