Monday, June 7, 2010

My First Digital Scrapbook Pages



My wonderful, darling hubby got me the My Digital Scrapbook from Stampin' Up! for mother's day (after I told him that was what I wanted) and I have been trying to figure out all the ins and outs of it. So, I have made a couple of projects with it and then I wanted to try to make a scrapbook page of the book I showed yesterday. I used a pre-made format from Stampin' Up! and changed a few things so I could add my own embellishments. The ideas are theirs but you can do with it what ever you want. Here are the 2 pages I made. What is so cool, is that you can add or take away anything you want to make it personal. I used the 11 x 7 format so I could cut it down to the size I needed (7 x 5). The flower is hand punched and added on top of what I printed from my home printer. Here is my first try.

No comments:

Post a Comment