Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Carrot


I have been playing with this idea for a while and finally got around to making and posting it. I actually made it a couple of weeks ago but waited for Easter to post it. I used a box pattern that I found for an icicle at the $ store. I cut off the part that closed it and crimped in the top instead. I added a little green tissue and a bow with a hanging sentiment. I think it is cute and will look good in those special baskets. Don't forget to fill with candy!

By the way, I am posting way ahead of time since I am going to be out of town for the week. Please enjoy the posts from Stampin' Up! that I am using on some of the coming days. These are some that you can usually only see if you are a demonstrator and some are done from Stampin' Up! and some are from fellow demonstrators.

No comments:

Post a Comment