Thursday, March 11, 2010

My First Flower Brooch


I have finally gotten around to opening my Big Shot XL Flower Folds and so I made a brooch like Shelli wore! I went to a couple of stores last week and asked for decorator samples. The first store looked at me like I had 3 heads. So, I had to get my courage up and go to another store. I went in and they said they did not have any but would take my name and number and call if they got any. (Why was I skeptical?) After that I had to go home. The next day they called! I was surprised and thrilled. I went by there today and they had 2 boxes loaded up for me. I quickly came home and made 2 identical brooches. Here is the one I wore to church tonight. This is a fun and economical project (especially since the fabrics were free!)

No comments:

Post a Comment