Saturday, January 16, 2010

Valentine Match Box




I don't know why I waited so long to make this little box. I have had the die for about 3 months! Anyway, I pulled it out for the gals at my $15 Hostess Club and this is what we made. We added 4 nuggets and a sentiment. It was quick, easy and fun. This is one of the extra long dies and you will need to order the extended cutting pads if you use it.

Remember, now is the perfect time to load up on accessories, dies, essential adhesives etc... during Sale-a-Bration. You can get FREE things for every $50 you order. I know I am personally stocking up on adhesives and cardstock now. I mean, why not when you can choose from over 61 FREE items/stamp sets! Jump over to my website now and see what all the HYPE is about.

As a side note, some of you know that I don't always post in "real time." That means I post ahead. What a life saver since I figured out how to do this. So, I said that to let you know that I am driving to New Orleans or Nawlins for the natives. I will try to post a picture or 2 while I am there. Any suggestions on great places to eat??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment