Saturday, September 5, 2009

Twick or Tweat Haunted House


I got this house at a craft store recently for only $1. I thought it would make a cute little house decoration for Halloween and I finally decided to play with it last night. I used the Cast-a-Spell Designer paper from Stampin' Up! I then proceeded to measure, cut and measure and cut some more. I used the great Tombow multi purpose glue to hold it all together (that glue is very sticky)! I stamped the images from the Twick or Tweat set that is in the new mini catalog on vellum cardstock and put them in the door and windows. The flying bats were made using the round tab punch. I think it is going to be a great new fall addition around the house. I hope you like and will keep dropping by for more ideas and inspiration. Remember, if you see anything you like and want to make an order, my on-line store is open 24/7 by clicking here!

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. Judy.. you went all out! I have seen little things like that in craft stores.. and thought maybe to do it.. but my customers would just shake their heads in amazement!!Good job!!

    ReplyDelete