Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Halloween Treat Box


It is almost Halloween and I am having such fun making these little treat boxes and projects. I don't usually get into the spirit like this but I am back in elementary school and the little ones seem to inspire me! It is either that or the fact that I am refusing to grow up.

Any way, this little cutie was made by Stampin' Up! so the idea is all theirs. It is easy and I am posting all the supplies you need to make it here. Remember, for anything you see that you like on my blog, you can order it all here on my website.




Stamps
  • Pumpkin Patch (from Holiday Mini Catalog)

Paper

  • Pumpkin Pie card stock
  • Whisper White card stock (1-1/2" x 1-3/4")

Ink

  • Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad

Accessories

  • Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment