Wednesday, September 16, 2009

From the Crypt


I think Halloween is such a fun time of year. My kids were never allowed to go scary/mean in their Halloween doings but Trick-or-Treating kind of makes Fall a little more fun! I still love to dress up and answer the door and hand out candy!

Here is a card that was done using the stamp set, From the Crypt, as seen on page 21 in the new Idea Book and Catalog. This was done using Basic Black ink and cardstock as well as Whisper White and the new Melon Mambo. Check out those great Crystal Clear Rhinestone Eyes. This is just a beautiful and fun card that anyone would love to get in the mail or in their work mail box! If you want to order any of the wonderful things you see here, remember, I only get the credit if you do it through my website. Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment