Friday, September 4, 2009

Artisan Award Entry


Do you remember when I was working hard to make some things to send to Stampin' Up! for a special award? Well, I did not win but 3 of my entries did get posted on display boards at the annual convention in Salt Lake City. How do I know? Well, I saw them posted on other peoples blogs (people who went to convention). Part of going to convention and events is taing photos of the cards and projects submitted by other demonstrators. So, just getting posted was a
BIG deal to me. For this contest, you have to make 5 cards, 3 stand alone scrapbook pages (not 2 page spreads) and 2 3-D projects. This is one of the 3-D projects I submitted. It is a little purse. I used parts from a Simply Scrappin' kit to decorate it. It 's not the best picture, but alas, I don't have it to take again.

Oh well, I tried and I will probably try again. Hey, somebody has to win. Actually 10 people won. Maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment