Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Simply Beautiful Card


Well, you know how I love to make simple yet striking cards. Here is another one I plan to CASE as soon as I can. I love the bright colors and the simplicity. You can find all the directions here as well as clicking here to order everything you need to make this card.


Stamp sets used: Of the Earth (hostess level 1 set), pg 13

Short and Sweet, pg 141


  1. Fold Whisper White cardstock to make card

  2. Layer colored squares 1 1/4" squares (Gable Green, Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie)

  3. Punch 4 1 3/8" Basic Black Squares

  4. Layer stamped white circle to black scalloped circle

  5. Medium red oval punch layered with white small sentiment oval punch

  6. Add ribbon

  7. Send it out to Bless someone!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, I found your blog through your comment on Mega Stampin' Studio. I'm so glad I discovered you. Your blog is wonderful and your creations are adorable. I'm already seeing some CASE-ing musts!!

    We have a lot in common. I'm a pastor's wife with grown children too. Two sons...one is going to seminary now and preaching in a little country church. Our younger son serves the Lord faithfully at his own church. Neither are married yet...but hope to find God's mate for them.

    I have a card blog, but I thought you might be interested in my devotional blog, Women to Women: Sharing Jesus. If you click here on my name it will take you to my profile page and a link is there.

    Are you part of Melissa's downline? Great to find another believer who shares the SU/stamping passion. Great to "meet" you here. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete