Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Stamp Club Project 1

Last night I had my regular Stamp Club meeting and we made 2 projects. The first one was this great masculine card that would be appropriate for Father's Day, birthdays, or just for fun! Sometimes I send my hubby a card to his office just to brighten his day...and it works!


Anyway, we used Sage Shadow, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip and To The Nines Designer Paper. This designer paper is so yummy, it is more like cardstock than paper and it is textured. You can see it makes a great card. I used 3 stamp sets for the card. The bear was stamped with the set Under the Stars, his sign was stamped with One of a Kind, and the sentiment was stamped with Short and Sweet (a retiring set). We used different punches and voila! A simple manly man card.

No comments:

Post a Comment