1) Stamp your image, and cut card stock to desired size.
2) Apply VersaMark ink to entire piece of card stock using a brayer or direct-to-paper technique.
3) Sprinkle Glassy Glaze Enamel Stampin' Emboss powder over entire piece of card stock. Tap off excess powder, and melt remaining powder using heat tool. If you're creating a small accent piece, use the tweezers from the Crafters' Tool Kit to hold your card stock.
4) For small images, sprinkle on additional powder while the image is still hot. For larger images, allow card stock to cool and apply more VersaMark ink before sprinkling more powder over the image. Repeat up to four times.
5) Put your card stock in the freezer for a minute or two to ensure the glaze has cooled completely.
6) Remove card stock from freezer, and bend back and forth until the enameled layer cracks. Continue bending different portions of the card stock until you've achieved the look you desire.