Saturday, April 18, 2009

Template Card #1

Here is my first card post based on yesterday's template. As you can see, it does not have to be a perfect match to the template. The basic shape is there. On this card I am using some of the FREE Sale-A-Bration designer paper and ribbon that I earned in February and March. The card is done in the Soft Subtles colors that remind me of Spring. The card is Barely Banana, the next layer is Pirouette Pink (an In Color), then the SAB designer paper in bashful blue. I stamped the cupcake from the Occasions mini set called Wagon Full of Fun and colored it using the subtle colors from the Stampin' Write Markers. I also used the Oval All set from the mini catalog and the Scallop Oval punch. All together it makes a simple but striking litte birthday card. Now let's see what you can do. P.S. Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment